Learn the basics of our Seller Policy.
Learn the basics to Create a Listing.
Begin by clicking the "My Account" link near the top-right of the page.
This will open a drop down menu with several shortcut links.
Please reference our Seller Policy Page to provide the best service to our customers.
- View Messages - This option will only be visible when a new message is in your inbox. Otherwise, you can access your Inbox by clicking HERE.
- Create Listing - Similar to the Sell button to the top left, this option will help you to create a new listing.
- Our listing creation tutorial can be found HERE.
- My Listings - This option will show you your current active/live listings.
- My Account Home - Sends you to your account dashboard, with further links to manage your account.
- The dashboard provides a quick overview of your account, including active listings, successful listings, and listings that are awaiting payment.
- The left side menu contains numerous links to manage all aspects of your account.
This section is included as part of the website software. No fees are being assessed at this time and this section can also be ignored.
- Details - This section allows for editing basic information, such as name and email. You will generally not need to access this.
- Addresses - You can edit your store's address here, if necessary.
- Password - If you need to change your password, you can do so here.
- How to Message Customers
- Inbox - All messages you receive from ShopTheSalvationArmy.org customers can be viewed and responded to here.
- Outbox - This keeps a record of all messages you've sent to customers through the site.
Please remember to leave feedback for your customers whenever they complete a purchase. Providing feedback is just one aspect of growing our site.
- Summary - This is a summary of all feedback you've received through the site.
- Seller - This page lists all feedback you've received as a seller in detail.