Begin by clicking the "My Account" link near the top-right of the page.
This will open a drop down menu with several shortcut links.
Please reference our Seller Policy Page to provide the best service to our customers.
- View Messages - This option will only be visible when a new message is in your inbox. Otherwise, you can access your Inbox by clicking HERE.
- Create Listing - Similar to the Sell button to the top left, this option will help you to create a new listing.
- Our listing creation tutorial can be found HERE.
- My Listings - This option will show you your current active/live listings.
- My Account Home - Sends you to your account dashboard, with further links to manage your account.
- The dashboard provides a quick overview of your account, including active listings, successful listings, and listings that are awaiting payment.
- The left side menu contains numerous links to manage all aspects of your account.
- To learn the basics of listing go here: Create a Listing
- Please see our Managing your Listings tutorial to Edit a Listing
This section is included as part of the website software. No fees are being assessed at this time and this section can also be ignored.
- Details - This section allows for editing basic information, such as name and email. You will generally not need to access this.
- Addresses - You can edit your store's address here, if necessary.
- Password - If you need to change your password, you can do so here.
The system will notify you with any updates of the following, and should appear in your email linked to the account.
Please make sure to check the junk/spam folder and change the sender information to "safe" contacts. You may received system messages from the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- When a customer asks: a Question on a listing, Public Question on a listing
- When a Listing is: Created, receives a Bid, Ended, Sold.
- When Offers are received, accepted, or rejected.
- How to Message Customers
- Inbox - All messages you receive from ShopTheSalvationArmy.org customers can be viewed and responded to here.
- Outbox - This keeps a record of all messages you've sent to customers through the site.
Please remember to leave feedback for your customers whenever they complete a purchase. Providing feedback is just one aspect of growing our site.
- If you go into your Successful Listings section, you'll see a list of orders that have ended successfully with a winning bidder.
- To the right of each order is an option button (gear icon), which will bring down several options if clicked.
- Submit Feedback - Please remember to leave feedback for your customers whenever they complete a purchase. Providing feedback is just one aspect of growing our site.
To organize your sales activity, there are options to Archive the sales, or to "hide" them from view.
This will de-clutter your page so you only view items that needs attention. This can be applied to the following pages:
- Successful Listings (see screenshot below)
- Archiving is advised when successful listing have been paid, shipped, and customer feedback sent.
- A reason not to archive would be to List a Similar listing with the same information that was used.
- if you accidentally forget to do either and would like to retrieve the order, simply select the Archive section in the View drop down.
- Archiving is advised when the invoices have been marked paid and shipped.