Payment and Shipping
Thank you for shopping at ShopTheSalvationArmy.org.
Customer service is our top priority and we are committed to ensuring you are satisfied with your purchase.
Click here for our Return Policy.
Click here for General questions.
Q: What payment options do you accept?
A: We currently accept payments through PayPal.
Q: I don't have a PayPal account, can I pay with my credit card?
A: PayPal does provide an option for non members to choose a credit card to complete an online purchase without logging in.
- Proceed to checkout by clicking the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" button.
Q: I've won an auction, how long do I have to pay for my item?A: Please complete your payment within 5 days of the auction's end.
- If you need more time to complete your payment, please contact the seller for an extension as soon as possible.
Q: I placed a bid by mistake! OR I would like to cancel my order! How do I cancel my bid/order?
A: Please contact the seller immediately. To do so:
- On your My Account page, click on your list of most recently won auctions. (Or click here.)
- After finding the listing, click the options / gear icon to the right of the order and select "Contact".
Q: Where can items be shipped?
A: Orders can only be shipped within the United States. (If you have an APO/FPO/DPO address, please contact the seller)
- We unfortunately, DO NOT ship internationally.
Q: When will my order be shipped/processed?
A: All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. We maintain business hours Monday through Friday and will do our best to ship out your order on day of your completed transaction.
- If an item is won on the weekend, the order will be processed the following Monday.
Q: Can I pick up my order instead of having to pay for shipping?
A: Yes, the majority of items we sell online will be available for pickup, but payments must be processed online prior to arranging pickup. Please contact the seller for additional information. If the listing does not have the option for local pickup, a refund of the shipping charges will be refunded back to your account.
Q. Why am I not receiving any emails?
- The sender will be from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You should receive email notifications for the following subjects: Asking Listing Questions, Bid Confirmation, Outbid Confirmation, Purchase Confirmation, Reset Password, Feedback Received, User Message Received.
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.