Make a donation to the Hurricane Relief efforts
Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
for our olicy
for our .
Q. Why isn't the captcha code working?A. There may be additional updates or cookies/cache to clear, in order to view the correct captcha code in your browser
If you are running Google Chrome, you may need to update the browser:
At the top right, click .
Navigate to "Help" > About google chrome
There it will check for the update and the chrome will be updated
If this still does not work, you may need to clear your browser cache and cookies.
- If you are running Mozilla Firefox:
- Make sure to disable any tracking protection in your options settings.
- To clear Cache:
Q. Where do I register?
A. Please click the following link to register to our site: click here
Q. How can I recover a lost or forgotten password?
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
Q. How do I change my password?
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your MyAccount area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Password" or click here
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
Q. Why am I not receiving any emails?
- The sender will be from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- You should receive email notifications for the following subjects: Asking Listing Questions, Bid Confirmation, Outbid Confirmation, Purchase Confirmation, Reset Password, Feedback Received, User Message Received.
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
Q. How do I change the email address tied to my account?
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “MyAccount” area.
Q. Why do I get a warning message that my selected username is invalid?
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
Q. Why does it say that my email address is already in use?
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, which means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.